Dentist in Stockton, CA
Todd A. Franklin, DDS
As the Founder of Hope Dental, Dr. Franklin is passionate about providing healthy and beautiful smiles for people all over Northern California. To properly train his natural skill and talent for dentistry, Dr. Franklin:
- Received his undergraduate degree from the University of the Pacific.
- Graduated from the University of California San Francisco, School of Dentistry receiving the Top Clinician Award
Dr. Franklin is the premier Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentist in the Central Valley. Working in a field that is ever-evolving and changing, Dr. Franklin takes great pride in the team he has put together and the special training they have all received. Dr. Franklin personally has advanced training from:
- The Hornbrook Group
- Levels 1 and 2 at the Northern California Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Mastership in Aesthetic Dentistry from the world renowned Aesthetic Advantage at New York University, New York City.
- UCLA Aesthetic Continuum
- Personal training by some of the Top Cosmetic and Reconstructive dentists in the field.
Dedicated to giving back to his profession, Dr. Franklin generously shares his time and knowledge with others in his industry. He is the Founder & Program Director for the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum in San Francisco, Orange County, Chicago, Denver, Detroit and New York City. He is the past Program Director & Senior Instructor for the California Center for Advanced Dental Studies in San Francisco. For the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, he trains other dentists nationally and internationally on cosmetics and comprehensive care.
As the founder of the San Joaquin & Sacramento Pacific Aesthetic Club he mentors dentists all throughout the Central Valley. Dr. Franklin enjoys being married to his beautiful wife Laurie. They have a daughter Devin and currently make their home in Lodi, California.